Chapter membership is open to all licensed MFTs, prelicensed MFT interns and trainees, and associates in a related field who are members of CAMFT, the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
Benefits of Membership
- List Serve – Santa Cruz Chapter currently maintains the chapter list serve on the community forum of the State CAMFT website and is only open to members of the Chapter. Go to www.camft.org > go to community (which you can bookmark) > login to the community (you will see lots of groups available to join) > Santa Cruz Chapter group is here and the moderator will approve all members of Chapter.
- Networking with other MFTs and professionals from allied professions
- Online Newsletter with opportunities for marketing and advertising your practice, workshops and events
- New and Improved website
- Opportunity to submit articles and gain professional recognition while making a contribution
- Receiving updated information and news relevant to MFTs via emails and on our website
- Interesting and informative training programs at reduced rates, with CEUs
- Monthly Café CAMFT Meetings, opportunity to learn, present and network.
- Opportunities for leadership involvement on the board or as a committee chairperson.
- Marketing and speaking opportunities
- Online Therapist Finder listings to build and maintain your referral base
- Support and encouragement for interns and trainees, especially the free Prelicensed Support Group
- Encouragement and opportunities for self-care
- Opportunity to support your local community through chapter activities and scholarships given to Cabrillo students
The bylaws were changed so we could move from a calendar year membership to an annual membership; meaning that the date you join and have been approved becomes your renewal date.
If you have any questions please contact our membership chair at email@example.com
The current membership fees are:
$60 per year for licensed MFTs
$50 per year for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, Psychologist or licensed in a related field
$25 per year for Registered Interns – MFT/ASW/LPCC/LEP
$25.00 per year for Students – in graduate school, graduated but not registered Intern