Santa Cruz Therapists
SC-CAMFT Presentation &
Working with Suicidal Clients
in Santa Cruz County
Julie Norton, LMFT and
Andrea Turnbull, LCSW,
Behavioral Health Program Manager
at Santa Cruz County
Friday, November 18, 2022
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
3:00-4:00 pm Followed by a
4:00-4:30 pm SC-CAMFT Annual Chapter Meeting
Registration Free but Required
Working with Suicidal Clients in Santa Cruz County
Julie Norton, LMFT and Andrea Turnbull, LCSW
Join us for an informative session featuring chapter president, Julie Norton, LMFT and and Andrea Turnbull, LCSW, Behavioral Health Program Manager at Santa Cruz County's Behavioral Health Services.
During this presentation you will learn about the local resources available to you and your clients.
After this session you will be able to:
- Identify at least three local resources to support yourself and your clients, in your capacity as mental health providers.
- State the new Suicide and Crisis lifeline number and the purpose of this 911-like number.
- Ask questions/discuss local resource with a leading Santa Cruz County Behavioral Health staff member.
Annual Chapter Meeting
SC-CAMFT’s Annual Membership Meeting will be held on November 18, 2022, from 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm. The meeting will be held via Zoom. There is no charge to attend the meeting, but registration is required.
Annual Meeting Agenda
- Welcome Activity
- Brief Introductions
- Discussion on State of SC-CAMFT
- Exploring Options and Possibilities
- Review and Next Steps
Zoom Link Available upon Registration